Our new rental device Magni TH 5.5.19 is a rigid telescopic forklift with a load capacity of 5.5 tons. It is particularly suitable for systems in the construction industry and with its all-wheel drive, it can safely reach a lifting height of 18.80 m even on rough terrain.
Magni 5.5.19 Telescopic forklift with radio remote control and preparation for cable winch
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and maneuverability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system, which enables automatic recognition of the attachments and the creation of relative load diagrams.
This model is equipped with a leveling system on wheels that allows the operator to adjust the incline of the machine. In this way, the entire load diagram is available for every type of application, even if the slope of the terrain could impair the lifting capacity under normal conditions.
Some features: Magni 5.5.19 telehandler
- Extra lowered design for better stability
- Overpressure cabin with heating
- Available with Stage V / Stage IV / Stage IIIA Deutz engines
- Equipped with folding support as standard for optimized lifting capacities of up to 5.5 tons
- 350 bar L / S hydraulic system
- MyMagni telematics